Express Computers is currently accepting applications for the following positions:
The IT Professional will be responsible for servicing clients from Express Computers operations centers or at client sites across the Lower Mainland and Fraser Valley. Creating the ultimate customer experience is our mandate. Having a positive, can-do attitude is among our core values.
Minimum skills required:
- Must have a good understanding of computer hardware including servers, workstations, laptops and so on.
- Must have a good understanding of common software applications for the PC as well as servers, specifically based on the Microsoft software stack.
- 3 years of experience working with computers in a corporate environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written are a must. Much of your time will be spent communicating via telephone and documenting issues for others to follow-up on, so clear, concise English skills are extremely important.
- Good research skills
Software skills required
- Solid understanding of repair and diagnosis processes assisted by software tools
- Microsoft server operating systems and desktop operating systems
Other skills that would be an asset:
- Customer service experience, dealing direct with customers and proposing solutions
- Training and mentoring other staff
We are looking for junior, intermediate and senior level people to join our growing team. Industry certifications are a definite asset however not required. The company will assist the right individuals with getting certifications and career development.
- Salary + extended health and dental plan + vehicle program + bonus program
Please send your resume and a little about yourself to email@example.com
*Due to the volume of resumes, only those selected for interviews will be contacted
Thanks for your interest in Express Computers!