There are no shortcuts when it comes to ensuring that your Abbotsford business’ data and information is safe and sound. At Express Computers, we understand the true value of taking precautions against any internal or external issues that may cause harm to your business or slow down the overall efficiency of your employees. That is why we offer a wide range of managed IT services, offering IT support in Abbotsford that can help keep a business’ IT systems safe and secure.
Company Data Protection
When it comes to protecting your company’s important data and information, you can never play it too safe; however, it is important to keep in mind that, no matter how much you work to protect your company data, your business will never be 100% protected against data breaches. At Express Computers, we understand how important data protection is to the overall safety of your company’s data, and while it may never be completely fool proof, a proper data protection plan can go a long way in keeping your company data safe.
Losing one of your important files or documents can be an extremely stressful situation. With the help of the professional team at Express Computers, you can rest assured that your company data will not only be as safe as it possibly can be from breaches but also that, in the event some information is accidently lost or deleted, our team will do everything in their power to recover your lost files, saving you both time and stress.
The Benefits of Cloud Computing
Cloud computing allows you to use the Internet to access software and services for your company whenever you need to. Some of the main benefits that cloud computing has to offer include:
- Greater reliability – provides access to an experienced IT support team that can help you quickly resolve any problems that might arise.
- Lower costs – cloud computing can help save your Abbotsford company money on software licensing, upgrade expenses, server maintenance, as well as power and cooling costs.
- Improved collaboration – allows employees travelling out of town to access your cloud-computing software from almost any device with an Internet connection.
- Secure data backup – saving your data to the cloud can help you later retrieve files that may have been lost in a disaster such as a fire or an earthquake.
- Manage company growth – with cloud-computing services, you can easily increase or decrease the size of your business at any given time.
24/7 Emergency IT Support Services
When it comes to protecting your business’ IT infrastructure from threats, there is no greater feeling than knowing that you can access your IT support team 24/7. That is why we offer 24/7 emergency IT support services to all our customers, so you never have to worry about being able to get in touch with us.